Your shopping cart is empty!
SUMMARY OF KEY CONTENTS
The following is a summary of that information.
- We typically collect your personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- This information is transmitted to, held and processed by us in Singapore;
- We typically use this information to provide you with your website orders, to deliver targeted advertising based on your preferences and our promotions to you, and to produce reports and data about online shopping;
- We may disclose this information to authorized third parties including our dart related partners, advertising and promotional partners and third party service providers for these purposes;
- Our websites use “cookies”. You can set your browser not to accept cookies if you so wish although this may affect your use of our website;
- We encrypt any information you input using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software and take reasonable security measures to safeguard information;
- If you register with us, you have the ability to update or correct the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at SG Darts Online, please contact us;
- Our websites and our services are not designed or intended for use by children under 13; and
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you choose to register with us or when you choose to participate in an interactive feature of our Sites such as a review, survey or promotion. You may: (1) provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites; (2) provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when participating in a survey or poll; or (3) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Sites.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-PII is any information that does not identify you as a person including PII which has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-PII either separately or together with your PII as described above. We collect certain non-PII from you when you access our Sites including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your visit originated and how you use our Sites such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
II. HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
PII and Non-PII is used to provide, or improve, our Sites and Services to you and to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you and understand your needs, or is used in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
(1) our third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of the Sites or Services e.g., providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc;
(2) our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (“affiliated companies”) for operational, marketing and promotional purposes;
(3) our other users where you choose to publicly post reviews, comments or other information relating to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.).
Cookies and Web Beacons: We automatically receive and store certain types of non-PII whenever you interact with us by using “cookies” and analogous technology. “Cookies” are small files that we place on your computer or your Web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you. It is important to note that the cookies that we use do not contain and are not tied to PII about you.
You may be able to direct your internet browser not to allow cookies and you can delete existing cookies from your computer. Please note, however, some elements of our Sites will not function properly or be available to you.
IV. SALE OF BUSINESS AND DISCLOSURE BY LAW
(a) Business Transactions: We may disclose PII and Non-PII held by us: (a) to a prospective seller or actual seller of any business or assets we acquire; (b) if all or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, PII and Non-PII may be one of the transferred assets.
(b) Required disclosures: We may disclose and use any PII or non-PII if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Sites, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Sites’s users or the general public.
V. SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, we will notify you by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation).
VI. YOUR OPTIONS & OPT-OUTS
(b) What Choices Do I Have (Opt-Out)? You may Opt-Out of receiving our email by clicking here.
(c) You May Contact Us With Questions: If you have any questions or concerns about privacy at SG Darts Online, please contact us by clicking here .
As our Sites are not intended for use by children under 13, Children under 13 may not submit any PII to us. Also, if you are under 18, you should use SG Darts Online and submit information only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
IX. SOLE STATEMENT